With over 200 offices and associates around the world, and a public listing on the London Stock Exchange, Savills is one of only a handful of truly global real estate service providers.
Established in 1855, Savills has been the leading name in the UK residential property sector for generations. We set industry standards for a broad range of property types – from country cottages to exclusive estates to prime central London apartments and quality new homes.
Now, with offices and associates throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East, we're internationally recognised as a leader in residential and commercial real estate.
In Australia, Savills has been a highly successful full line commercial real estate service provider since 1993. We have offices throughout every state and strong relationships with nearly every major private and institutional based property owner. More importantly, we have established a reputation for integrity and professionalism.
With such a unique blend of local commercial expertise and global residential experience, as well as the backing of Savills UK, it was only a matter of time before we started focussing on residential property in Australia. In 2008, this occurred, with the launch of our Australian residential division.
Read more about our comprehensive commercial services and history or our international residential presence.
Of course, knowing our strengths is one thing; delivering outstanding results to clients is another entirely. It requires comprehensive location-specific knowledge, extensive buyer reach, strategic business acumen, superior negotiation skills, professional marketing expertise, and an unfaltering dedication to client goals.
So that's what we strive towards. Our approach is characterised by:
- innovative thinking backed by proven negotiating skills
- a long term view of real estate
- investment in strategic relationships
- strong local, regional, national and international knowledge and coverage
- a nationwide network of aligned offices – not competing franchises – sharing knowledge and resources, and delivering access to the greatest number of high value buyers
- staff who are highly skilled, professional and discrete, and who exercise the utmost integrity in advising clients and striving for maximum client return
- significant investment in proven, advanced technology and systems
- a sophisticated database of potential buyers and automatic email updates
- a renowned, market-leading website with unrivalled quality of content
- a leading Research team to advise on trends
- a dedicated in-house Marketing and PR department
Got questions? Call your local Savills executive now.