Art Deco Size and Appeal with Added Privacy
An abundance of internal space and natural light from the windows on three sides of the apartment create a wow factor the moment you walk in. On the second level of 'Denby', there's a sense of privacy here that overlooks the lush terraced gardens, this can only come from the lack of adjoining neighbours and subsequent calm it commands.
In a sought-after lifestyle precinct minutes to Bondi Beach and the harbour foreshore at Rose Bay, the property is conveniently situated close to Plumer Road and Bellevue Hill shopping villages. Terrific location with easy on-street parking and buses to Bondi Junction, Westfield retail hub and train station.
• Hard flooring throughout
• Built-in wardrobes to both bedrooms
• Intercom access and internal European laundry
• Large entry separating bedrooms, living and kitchen
• Enclosed sunroom perfect for use as an office or nursery
• Only 1 neighbour, 3 whole sides with windows and natural light
• Large eat-in kitchen with ample storage and dishwasher
• Gas heating bayonets, bathtub and period features
• High ceilings, large entry, upgraded common areas and windows