Or By Appointment
This light and bright open plan residence has north-facing sunlight streaming into the space. The flow through the residence has been cleverly thought out, allowing practical space in the living, dining and kitchen areas plus ample storage.
The kitchen features impressive Carrara stone benchtops and splashback, paired with timeless tapware and the streamlined integration of state-of-the-art Miele appliances.
A tranquil roof deck featuring lush greenery provides a space for those wanting to relax and unwind or entertain with friends and family.
A moments' walk from everything you could need, Central Station & all transport links, Chinatown, Hyde Park and Sydney's CBD. This relaxed, vibrant suburb filled with creativity and sophistication allows residents to enjoy an effortless, urban lifestyle.
• Timber floors throughout
• Sunlit winter garden with plenty of space for dining/entertaining
• Two bedrooms, both with built-ins and both opening out to the winder garden
• Two luxurious bathrooms, one with shower/bath combo
• Large kitchen with Miele cooktop, Miele oven, rangehood & dishwasher
• Adjustable mechanical controlled timber louvres to allow redirection of sunlight
• Ducted air conditioning to living areas and bedrooms
• Colour video intercom in secure building
• Laundry includes a Miele washer and dryer
• Brand new building, with interiors designed by Collette Dinnigan and Peter Israel
Call 0413 736 819 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.