Or By Appointment
This sophisticated 3 bedroom apartment offers absolute privacy and north-facing urban views, all in the very heart of Surry Hills.
The layout has been cleverly designed to maximise views and allow sunlight to stream into the living areas and all bedrooms. Custom interiors and bespoke finishes sets the standard for inner-city luxury living.
An absolute beauty, the large kitchen features impressive Carrara stone benchtops and splashback, paired with timeless tapware and the streamlined integration of state-of-the-art Miele appliances.
A tranquil roof deck featuring lush greenery provides a space for those wanting to relax and unwind or entertain with friends and family.
A moments' walk from everything you could need, Central Station & all transport links, Chinatown, Hyde Park and Sydney's CBD. This relaxed, vibrant suburb filled with creativity and sophistication allows residents to enjoy an effortless, urban lifestyle.
• Timber floors throughout
• Sunlit balcony with plenty of space for dining/entertaining
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Two additional bedrooms, both with built-ins and both opening out to the balcony
• One additional bathroom with large shower/bath combo
• Spacious kitchen with Miele cooktop, Miele oven, rangehood & integrated dishwasher
• Adjustable mechanical controlled timber louvres to allow redirection of sunlight
• Ducted air conditioning to living areas and bedrooms
• Colour video intercom
• Large laundry with plenty of storage space, includes a Miele washer and dryer
• Brand new building, with interiors designed by Collette Dinnigan and Peter Israel
Call 0413 736 819 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information