This quality three-bedroom Terrace's premier location, around the corner from Norton Street's vibrant restaurants, shopping and cafe scene, promises maximum joy for first home, investment or low maintenance family lifestyle seekers. Set within a boutique row of Terrace Houses, this 16-year-old family home has been smartly designed throughout, with bright, breezy interiors and a good sense of privacy.
• Crisp and modern interiors with combined lounge/dining
• Sleek Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
• Three bedrooms with built-ins and two and a half bathrooms
• Master with ensuite and private covered balcony
• Third bedroom with private rooftop tiled terrace
• Two bathrooms plus a third toilet in laundry
• Open plan living and dining area
• 3 Alfresco courtyards
• Secure double parking garage with storage
• Polished timber floorboards
• Carpeted bedrooms, one with balcony, one with terrace
• In a great location with Norton Street's exciting hub of shops, cafes', restaurants and entertainment at your doorstep.
Water Rates $178.77 per quarter
Strata Levy $1353.48 per quarter
Council Rates $294.00 per quarter
Zone B2 Local Centre
1 Objectives of Zone
• To provide a range of retail, business, entertainment and community uses that serve the needs of people who live in, work in and visit the local area.
• To encourage employment opportunities in accessible locations.
• To maximise public transport patronage and encourage walking and cycling.
• To allow for residential accommodation and other uses while maintaining active retail, business or other non-residential uses at the street level.
2 Permitted without consent
Building identification signs; Business identification signs
3 Permitted with consent
Advertisements; Advertising structures; Amusement centres; Boarding houses; Bulky goods premises; Business premises; Car parks; Child care centres; Community facilities; Educational establishments; Entertainment facilities; Exhibition homes; Function centres; Funeral chapels; Funeral homes; Hostels; Information and education facilities; Landscape and garden supplies; Office premises; Passenger transport facilities; Places of public worship; Pubs; Recreation areas; Recreation facilities (indoor); Recreation facilities (outdoor); Registered clubs; Residential flat buildings; Restricted premises; Retail premises; Roads; Self-storage units; Seniors housing; Service stations.