Offered for the first time in 30 years. Rarely does an opportunity like this come up on the Kurraba Point peninsula.
Elevated on the first floor of a small boutique block of only 12 units this apartment feels more like a semi. Situated in the highly sought after and very tightly-held Kurraba Point peninsula, this two-bedroom apartment offers outstanding potential to renovate and upgrade into a contemporary urban retreat. The interiors are spacious and generously proportioned. Positioned just metres from the water's edge, enjoy postcard views from the common areas of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, CBD, and Sydney Harbour. You are only moments away from Kurraba Point Wharf, Kurraba Point Reserve, and local cafes.
• Boutique block of only 12 units with stunning entrance hall and 12 foot ceilings
• Two generous sized bedrooms with a large wraparound sunroom off the master-bedroom with potential to convert into a third bedroom
• Open plan living and dining room
• Generous sized kitchen with walk-in pantry
• Updated bathroom with internal laundry
• Designated off street car space
• Meters from the ferry wharf, reserves & cosmopolitan Neutral Bay