Open by Appointment
Bright interior with open-plan living. One bedroom with large study. Both living and study feature floor-to-ceiling sliding doors opening out to entertaining terrace and courtyard.
A short walk to Gordon Shopping Centre, train station, cafes and shops. Within the catchment of Gordon West Public and Killara High School. A fantastic home for young family or downsizer.
• Security building, approx. 1 year old
• 1 bedroom with large study area/possible 2nd bed
• North-facing living and study, opens to terrace & courtyard
• Modern kitchen; stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances
• 2 modern bathrooms, 1 with laundry
• Reverse cycle air conditioner, video intercom, car space, lock-up storage
• Killara High and Gordon West Public School zones
• Walk to station, buses, shops & cafes
• Pet-friendly, subject strata approval, Total approx. 115sqm
Approximate Rates Costs-
Strata: $778 p/q
Council: $385 p/q
Water: $184 p/q