Located on the 5th floor in the "Gordon Grand", this contemporary apartment features north facing living and two bedrooms plus a large study with a bright interior and fluid indoor/outdoor floor plan. Within easy walking distance to Gordon Station, shops, cafes and parks, it offers location, space and a sophisticated urban lifestyle for downsizers or young families alike, zoned in Killara High School catchment area.
Created by award winning architects Marchese Partners, "Gordon Grand" has striking street appeal with strong contemporary architectural features. This apartment block has been thoughtfully designed to maximize space and privacy with sophisticated neutral palette. Make this outstanding residence yours.
• Spacious living room with floor-to ceiling sliding glass doors flows to north facing balcony which has a leafy district outlook
• Designer, open-plan kitchen with Caesarstone breakfast bar & Smeg appliances
• Separate study which is approx. 8sqm more like a second living space
• Master bedroom with built-in robes, floor to ceiling glass sliding doors to northern balcony and fully tiled ensuite; separately located 2nd bedroom with built-in robes
• Modern bathrooms with bath, fully tiled and Caesarstone vanity
• Security intercom; large fitted laundry; ducted r/c air con; 2 lock-up storage cages
• Large security entry foyer; secure car parking space with internal lift; ample guest parking; car wash bay; landscaped gardens
• Pet friendly subject to strata approval
• Approx 6 minute walk to Gordon station and 1 minute walk to Gordon Shopping Centre; easy walk to cafes, shops, restaurants, library and parks.
• Killara High School catchment; easy access to both prestigious private and public schools, Macquarie University and CBD
Approx Outgoings per quarter:
Strata levy $1,130.95; Council Rates $338.95; Water Rates $179.06
Close to Transport
Close to Shops