Or By Appointment
Masterfully enhanced to create a superb family paradise, this stylish home opens out to the rear to incorporate expansive alfresco spaces, poolside cabana, pool house and a pool. Blissfully peaceful, with tranquil leafy vistas, it enjoys a premium end of cul-de-sac setting within the St Ives North catchment.
Clever design allows for seamless family living with a choice of formal and casual zones, a separate master retreat, a home office/4th bedroom and the versatile pool house with en suite delivering perfect guest/ in-law accommodation/home office options. Resting within St Ives' leafy heart and St Ives North Primary catchment zone, it is close to the bus, school and shops.
• Elegant lounge, vast stone kitchen with abundant storage
• Open plan living and dining with stone framed fireplace
• Timber floors, vaulted ceilings, banks of louvered windows
• Master suite enjoys an en suite, robes and private wing
• Custom fitted generous home office or 4th bedroom option
• Spacious pool house with en suite and vaulted ceilings
• Large laundry, extensive under house storage options
• Striking rendered exterior provides a contemporary vibe
• Superb stone terraces, entertainer's cabana by the pool
• Second barbeque cabana, easy care leafy gardens
• Single carport plus two additional off street spaces
• Quiet, central cul-de-sac location