As Advertised or by Appointment
Auction Saturday 23 February, on-site at 2:00pm
Open twice on Australia Day
Stylish home with huge family appeal
With a warm & welcoming ambience, this modern open plan Pettit & Sevitt residence is a joy to call home. Set on the high side of the street & commanding sweeping treetop views, its fluid floorplan offers beautifully presented interiors with abundant natural light & alfresco spaces for all ages to spread out & enjoy. Set on 934sqm in a peaceful enclave close to shops, transport & schools, it promises a wonderfully relaxing lifestyle with huge family appeal.
• Formal living with open wood fireplace; large separate dining with floor-to-ceiling picture windows framing treetop views.
• Family rumpus/media room spills to spacious covered balcony with steps to private terrace & private sparkling pool with paved surrounds, sunshade awnings
• Contemporary kitchen with CaesarStone breakfast bar, quality s/s appliances & ceran cooktop opens to covered entertaining spaces
• Both formal living & kitchen flow to covered entertaining terrace & manicured landscaped gardens, garden lighting and lawn areas.
• Master bedroom with a private parent retreat, WIR, modern ensuite & floor-to-ceiling windows & opens to balcony
• 3 further bedrooms, all with ducted reserves cycle air conditioning, BIRs & picture windows; Light & airy family bathroom
• Lower level enjoys welcoming entry & a great teen retreat/ rumpus or home office
• Auto DLUG with internal access; plus additional off street parking; wine cellar; workroom; ducted r/c a/c; solar hot water & solar electricity with back to the grid benefits
• Transport to City, Rail & Macquarie University & the Business precinct.
• Walk Sydney Grammar school(100m), enviably located close to St Ives North Primary Public (800m), Brigidine College & other renowned school
• Walk Hassell park, ovals, national park, local village shops & close to St Ives shopping village & Pymble Golf Course