Or By Appointment
This Stylish Boutique Living in Premier East Side Location
Positioned within an incredibly central location, offering the best convenience, this 97sqm strata apartment, captures the very essence of modern day living whilst retaining endearing character and charm. In every room preserved highlights of the 1890's are immediately apparent featuring polished hardwood floors, exquisite leadlight glass and soaring ceilings dressed with stunning plasterwork throughout. Exhibiting a spacious floorplan with easy-flow, sophisticated updates highlights the light-filled interiors, gas modern kitchen with casual dining, relaxed open-plan living plus an oversized master bed with large windows framing leafy outlooks. Walk to Killara Station, shops, buses & local Tennis Clubs, just moments away Killara Golf Club.
This is an opportunity for buyers seeking unbeatable convenience within a premium lifestyle location.
• Open Plan living with charming fireplace, polished hardwood floors, built in book shelves, large windows overlooking established leafy gardens
• Light filled versatile study or suit as separate dining area
• Separate kitchen with gas cooktop, plus casual dine-in option and servery window
• Master bedroom with curved cornicing and ceiling, fireplace & elegant archway framing elevated outlooks and built in robe.
• Additional large bedroom includes built-in storage & bay windows overlooking garden
• Modern bathroom with black and white tessellated tiles, flows to a covered sunlit corner balcony
• Pet Friendly; Well-maintained tightly held classic block of eight apartments, strata title, full brick, dual street access
• New carpeted bedrooms; Brass light switches; Picture rails; Abundant airy windows offering fabulous cross-ventilation; Water heater system; Gas bayonet
• Single off street parking; Established maintained garden; Shared laundry with paved clothesline area
• Minute walk to Killara rail, buses to Killara High & Marian Street village shops; Within catchment zone for Killara High & Killara Primary schools
• Close to Gordon village & shops, café, restaurants, parks, Ravenswood Girls & Renowned Schools.
Internal Size: 97sqm approx.
Strata Levies: $1,576.00 p.q./ Council Rates: $ 332.00p.q/ Water Rates: $172.00 p.q.
Distance: 40m to Killara Rail & Bus to KH School
350m to Killara Lawn Tennis Club
Close to Transport