Expansive Family Residence with Panoramic Leafy Outlook
Enjoying scenic district views and a peaceful setting, this tightly-held residence displays impressive proportions across an extensive layout. Providing a sense of privacy and a comfortable family environment, it features a selection of outdoor spaces ideal for relaxed dining and entertaining. Offering versatile living options, this home is ready to enjoy as is or take advantage of the opportunity to update and add further value. Proudly positioned on the high side of a quiet family friendly cul de sac and enjoying the ultimate convenience to the area's best amenities, this is an outstanding and much loved family home is offered to the market for the first time in 20 years and is an opportunity not to be missed.
• High ceilings complement the spacious interiors throughout
• Living and dining space connects to covered balcony with leafy outlooks
• Versatile games room/second living area opens out to entertaining deck
• East facing backyard featuring terraced gardens and established trees
• Traditional kitchen with dishwasher, breakfast bar, stainless steel oven
• Four well sized and bright bedrooms, two fitted with built-in wardrobes
• Master showcasing a contemporary ensuite with fresh quality fixtures
• Three bathrooms and two separate powder rooms, main boasting a bath tub
• Downstairs bathroom features an equipped sauna (not currently in use)
• Home office, double lock-up garage plus a large walk-in storage space
• Potential to add your own style or simply enjoy as is, Popular price range
• Minutes to St Ives North Primary School and a selection of other elite schools, direct City/Rail buses, St Ives Village.