Private Townhouse in Parkside Cul-de-sac
This excellent & private 2-bedroom, 1.5 bathroom, two-storey townhouse with 2 car lock up garages, is located in one of Macquarie Park's finest and most highly sought-after streets. Set amidst serene leafy surroundings and only a few metres from Lane Cove National Park at the rear of the complex, this solid brick townhouse offered for the first time in 34 years and occupies a desirable end position with only the one common wall.
The home features generous private courtyards (one at the front and the other at the rear), and has been freshly and professionally painted. Situated in a leafy location, with easy access to bus/rail transport, shops, reserves, schools, and the M2 into the city.
• Large L-shaped lounge and dining area with bush setting
• Two good sized double bedrooms, Master with built-ins
• Stainless Steel kitchen with loads of cupboard space
• Large upstairs bathroom with separate bath
• Internal laundry with clothes dryer
• 2nd guest toilet, downstairs on living level
• Front and rear private courtyards, ideal for entertaining
• Double lock up garage, at the end of a Cul-de-sac
• Elevated aspect with plenty of light and green outlooks
Council Rates - $317.00 pq
Strata Levies - $800.00 pq
Water Rates - $263.56 pq